The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Counter-Strike Source

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2006
Marshfield, Wisconsin
Hey guys, i've been playing Counter-Strike Source for a long time. Just wonder if anyone else is BIG into it. I play quite often and was CAL M and have played with many CAL I players before. Just wondering if any other fellow DSMers play on-line games..:)

I'd like to get together with some DSMers and scrim or just pug it up a little bit.:thumb:

I got that game a little while ago, its alot of fun but i havent been able to get into it. The main reason is basically that i suck and i dont have the determination to sit down and get better. Ill end up playing one night when im bored. :thumb: I usually play as SlovakPride12. :thumb:

If you'd like, i'll sit down and give you some lessons. I'll show you some tricks of the trade in that game. You got vent/teamspeak or even xfire?

I used to play 1.6, then tried css for a while and its more eye candy than gameplay (at least for what I could see and play). Im playing dod 1.3 atm.

I play as well.. not so mcuh as i used to... oh and i suck as much as i did day one ;)

I play as Murtaza , and only play in one server called Illegal drag racers (64.94.238.48:27015)
I have seen a few dsmers in there befre though...

uni_gst said:
I used to play 1.6, then tried css for a while and its more eye candy than gameplay (at least for what I could see and play). Im playing dod 1.3 atm.

Right now i'm CAL O (the lowest league of the 3) but we are all cal m/i reformed. A couple of players were cal i 1.6 and 1 player was cal m 1.6.

League rankings.

1. Cal Open (anyone can join this league, over 500 teams join this every year)
2. Cal Main (only top 4 or 5 teams from cal open are moved up)
3. CAl Invite (only 12 teams in the league right in the whole world.....you have to be ELITE as hell to get in there)

i was in a cal-m clan called Ante Up (=AU=) we have broken up since about 3 months ago since the leader found out about a thing called women. since then i have been playing as a ringer and going into surf maps for fun. i was in the cal-invite league with a clan in 1.6 :D good times

alex said:
Right now i'm CAL O (the lowest league of the 3) but we are all cal m/i reformed. A couple of players were cal i 1.6 and 1 player was cal m 1.6.

League rankings.

1. Cal Open (anyone can join this league, over 500 teams join this every year)
2. Cal Main (only top 4 or 5 teams from cal open are moved up)
3. CAl Invite (only 12 teams in the league right in the whole world.....you have to be ELITE as hell to get in there)
I played cal o/im/m with a local team in 1.6 it was good but we're all busy now on our own stuff so we dont have the time to practice as a team LOL

Now im playing 1.3 with a reformed cal m team looking forward to jump im over, I like the dod 1.3 comunity more than any other, its smaller so you get to play with good teams more often instead of finding a random pug with cal o scrubs calling hacks on every scrim.

mysticfire6602 said:
i was in a cal-m clan called Ante Up (=AU=) we have broken up since about 3 months ago since the leader found out about a thing called women. since then i have been playing as a ringer and going into surf maps for fun. i was in the cal-invite league with a clan in 1.6 :D good times

I love surfing maps.

Have you guys ever played those jumping maps. I've conquered almost all jumping maps out there..I love those damn maps. :sneaky:

Any of you guys have xfire where I can get ahold of you?

By the way, my name is Disturbed ! Talon TSi AWD
http://www.caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=92304

We are 2-0 right now and was 2-0 in preseason. We will probley move up to Cal M after we finsih playoffs. :D

I love source. I don't play enough to be just super elite but I always atleast have a 1.xx kdr. Steam id is 4nmuslgsx if you wanna add me. I play under The Digitizer.

juddsgsx said:
Steam id is 4nmuslgsxr

LOL, i know what you mean.

Correction: Xfire is 4nmuslgsxr

I play Socom 2&3...Im more of a ps2 based gamer. Ive played cs a few times, but to me it doesnt compare. Just my 2 cents.

alex said:
LOL, i know what you mean.

Correction: Xfire is 4nmuslgsxr

Well I have no clue what you mean LOL. 4nmuslgsx not gsxr is what you can use to add me to the friends list on steam. And once again there's no R on the end of it I don't have a honda.

Bah.

CS Newbs, don't you know TFC > * ?

I used to play CS:S a lot until I got my f*cking account banned. Stupid VAC. Anywho, I know play Battlefield 2 and just got back into America's Army. Neither is as good as CS:S, but I refuse to give Valve more money.

keymaster said:
I used to play CS:S a lot until I got my f*cking account banned. Stupid VAC. Anywho, I know play Battlefield 2 and just got back into America's Army. Neither is as good as CS:S, but I refuse to give Valve more money.

Shouldn't have been using that damn aimbot/wallhacks.

Meh, yeah, I used to hack on CS:S, so what? I got banned, and I refuse to give Valve more money, so I moved on to other games.

keymaster said:
Meh, yeah, I used to hack on CS:S, so what? I got banned, and I refuse to give Valve more money, so I moved on to other games.

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Anybody else pwn some noobs at cs?

I play CS and WoW(World of warcraft, the huge MMORPG) and i like both. Have been playing CS for about 1 1/2 years and WoW for about a year off and on.

I have never tried CS: S, but i heard it wasn't as good as 1.6 because it's much too easy to get HS's and it's more flashy then it is skillfull. The map I'm best at is Scoutzknivez regular and winter, can usually end up with a 10:1 Ratio easy on that map, all other maps I am average on, i could be a lot better if i scrimmed, but i don't take the game that serious. I just play on my clans Pub 23 slot server for fun with all the other members, then level up on WoW, and that is about all for my online gaming.

I would love to play but ever since i installed some RAM and a graphics card on my computer i cant play any games on Steam it keeps saying 'CL_FlushEntityPacket' and ive tried everything that valve told me to try and it wont work. So now I have to go to local gaming places and pay to play a game that i own, and everybody at those places suck but i get a kick out of they way they get pissed off when i mow down the opposing team with a cheap gun like the TMP.

That error is a server problem not a computer problem, On my clans old server it used to give that to some people, new server and it doesn't happen any more.

Did you try all of this on one server? Try a different one and see if it works.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back