The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Cooling fans bypass to toggle switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4yoto24

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 11, 2009
Bakersfield, California
Hello, I have searched several threads and dont seem to obtain the answer that im looking for. I will be performing the cooling fan bypass from Vfaq, however I have 2 questions, where do the 2 wires connect to the toggle switch (3prong) and does anything need to be grounded. I dont care much about the lightened switch, moreover would that mean i can use a 2prong switch? Someone Vfaq was not to clear on these areas help me. I live in Bakersfield Ca where evreyday we are at over 100 degress. . 2G gst by the way.

Thanks bro. I went acccording to vfaq and after I finished the wiring I was only able to get one fan to turn on (radiator fan) with the toggle switch. My wiring looks identical to vfaqs diagram. I wonder what I did wrong. Ill post pics in a bit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back