The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Coolest Ebay House Ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This place was just featured on either the Travel Channel or Home and Garden TV not long ago. At least, it looks a lot like it. The place I'm thinking of had a wicked fireplace which was essentially a large bowl (like a wok x4) sitting in the middle of one of the rooms. I don't see it in any of the pictures, though.

If it's the same house, I'm surprised it's already on the market. The place was just finished. I guess keeping a pool full of water in the desert gets to be expensive.

The sound-proofed home theater is something I've always imagined in my "dream fortress" (home). That's assuming I had any money left over after building my fully equipped, air conditioned garage and DSM showroom. :laser:

Wow, very nice house. I like the big windows with the desert views personally.

wow that place is big and not far fom my houce im going to go see it .........when i fix my car

igopoopy said:
wow that place is big and not far fom my houce im going to go see it .........when i fix my car

LOL.. Sorry but that was funny..

ebay auction said:
You can watch the big horn sheep graze on the canyon slope while you work out.

:|

Not the way I'd want to spend 14 million bucks, but a nice house nonetheless!

that's some beautiful architecture...I think I might go pick it up tomorrow :thumb:

Nice house...

What's funnier is that if you follow the links to the Real Estate agent's website - she's not only sells houses, but she's an international chess champion. How's that for eclectic? :laugh:

Yeah my brother used to live there but he sold it so he could buy a trailer and travel the country. Its got a nice swiming pool though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back