The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Coolant temperature sensor connector?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ovy1124

Probationary Member
May 16, 2016
Howell, New_Jersey
Hello everyone! The only thing currently holding my car back from running is a broken coolant temperature sensor connector. I searched the forms and only came to old threads with dead ends to where I can buy them. Does anyone know where I can get one?It would need a decent length of a pigtail. I have tried purchasing from part outs but everyone wants to sell the whole harness which I would rather not do.
Also, this is for a 1995 GST , but the head is a 6-bolt. I am not sure since I did the swap so long ago whether or not I had to switch the connector to a 1G style connector. I would appreciate any feed back.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 13170034_10153707370543022_321861704_o.jpg
    13170034_10153707370543022_321861704_o.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 140
I've tried them but they only want to sell the harness unfortunately :(.

+2. Sheridan has most of our connectors on the website. Good quaility stuff and quick shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back