The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G coolant hose question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

28Grams

Probationary Member
Jun 8, 2011
Buffalo, New_York
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

where does this hose go to...the one on the left

can you be more specific? Should be 2 to the throttle body, 2 to the heater core, and 2 to the turbo, and 2 to the radiator.

the hose coming off the top of the reservoir cap that is laying on air intake and fuse box in the picture

thank you, now my next question is....where is the over flow? sorry I am just learning everything

You should see it right there on the passenger side, looks like a water bottle. with a flip up lid. If you don't see it, then you dont have one and you can just go but one at a parts store for 10 bucks.

ok the hose that is laying on my air intake/fuse box goes in my reservoir....the hose was going underneath my reservoir....could the over flow be down there? in the picture i put above the only water bottle thing i see is the coolant reservoir....i was running fine till last night when i was driving home, it disconnected from where ever it was going on under the reservoir

ok so where under the reservoir does it go??? the one end is hooked up to the cap like it supposed to i just don't no where the other end goes??? I have been trying all day to find some sort of diagram or something, but i am not having any luck. again the hose goes to the cap on the reservoir but dont know where to hook the other end up 2. If anyone has a picture diagram or anything, that would be great...Thank you everyone

the end laying on my fuse box goes???

it came from under the reservoir tank....i just cant find where it hooks up 2

thank you it kinda helps.....so on my over flow there are 2 tubes coming off of it...1 goes to A on your diagram but where does the other tube goto that laying on my air intake and fuse box that is also hook to my overflow????

The extra hose likely is the vent line for the overflow tank. its purpose is to direct excess coolant to the ground, and vent the overflow tank to allow it to fill.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back