The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Cool Video! 2G road trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

they should have talked more crap about it. I want to feel like mechanical jesus when I daily drive mine

my opinion: trip was uneventful and not particularly memorable. should have pit maneuvered the rx8 at low speed in the snow to even the bill for the contest. tow extraction would have been atleast $800

Watched it already. Wonder what parts of the DSM Ben will be using and where? :cool:

For those of you that haven’t seen or don’t follow gears and gasoline, tomorrow is the first episode of the chassis swap!! So proud and humbled to have been a part of this project. I truly hope you all enjoy it!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Its a good thing that Zona was a V-band or it wouldn't have fit. Did you notice they had to "cock" it a little to clear the block? :thumb:

I really liked the new road trip series and the “build” before and am now following the real build after. I’m subscribed and really enjoying their content!

I watched one of their road trip series a few years ago in an Evo and STI. I gave them a lot of respect for taking those cars across the country but even more so now with these budget cars and then doing in the winter on top of that!

Loved the latest video. DSM crew showing up in force showing how to put together a car correctly.

Does anyone know what kind of digital torque wrench is being used on the bottom end install. Looks like a kobolt 3/8” model? I’m in the market to replace my 25 year old craftsman clicker model.

Loved the latest video. DSM crew showing up in force showing how to put together a car correctly.

Does anyone know what kind of digital torque wrench is being used on the bottom end install. Looks like a kobolt 3/8” model? I’m in the market to replace my 25 year old craftsman clicker model.
Had so much fun being a part of it. Yeah I do believe it was a Kobalt. I can verify for you.

I really like following along for the "Trials & Tribulations". :thumb:

Man Jesse, I sure wish I had known about this. I would have LOVED to take a week vacation and wrenched with you guys and learned even more.
I really enjoyed today's episode. Great seeing so many DSMers all working together, knowing what needed to be done, getting it done and showing IT AINT EASY!. :thumb:
Love it!

Man Jesse, I sure wish I had known about this. I would have LOVED to take a week vacation and wrenched with you guys and learned even more.
I really enjoyed today's episode. Great seeing so many DSMers all working together, knowing what needed to be done, getting it done and showing IT AINT EASY!. :thumb:
Love it!
Yeah man it would’ve been awesome. There were a lot of cooks in that kitchen. It was only three days. I was only there legit two days.

Been following the Video series. Can you guys come help me with my project? Haha Backyard mechanic here without a lift working on my car in a carport.

Just jealous of all the tools, lifts and support, also just being able to buy and drop in that turbo setup.

That Ep. 2 was great! Also had to explain to my wife what being a DSM’r means. I feel like it takes a certain type of person to love the platform and continue with it. Then when you meet other DSMrs, they get it, the same as you do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back