The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Cool Shelf Find

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you don't want to go to lowes you can buy a box of 12 of those 2g's in multiple colors for $61 HERE
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I found a Jada Eclipse coupe for 85 bucks and bought it thinking I could convert it to a Spyder. Would be a shame to destroy this diecast so I will wait until I can find a real Spyder and of coarse I have a mini Brian...... The big picture was custom made for me that represents what my car will look like when I am done.. Just need paint and side skirt vent ...

I got this 3g if you want it.

The die cast you posted @dustyboner is identical to the one I have but a different colour. I thank you for your offer, but I think I will pass. I believe it would be too hard to turn into a Spyder. I see the Spyder from 2Fast2Furious come online every now and again and hopefully I can get one. It's funny they reproduce all the cars from that series except the 3G Spyder GT. Got my eye on this one, if it's still there when I get paid I will order it. There is a bid of $89. on this right now.

Here is the actual diecast I want but if you look at the price you will see why I hesitate to buy ...

No I won't sell it.
Nice little keepsake ..but what happened to the prop rod?

Terrible picture, but MMNA had one in the display case at the plant in Normal, IL. This was taken at the last M.O.D. event in 2015.

Never even thought about trying to get it from them since they basically cleared house of everything else that year. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

I was finally able to order the 1/18th Scale Die cast I wanted. I also order a set of wheels that look like the ones I have on my car. Now all I need to do is order a spray bomb of Patriot Red Pearl and some tan paint for the interior ..

My diecast car came in today. I am very happy with it. Very detailed. Can't wait to make it look like mine .

Bumping this up because I found this in Target today and had to buy it. My daughter loves the smaller one I found and this one is 1/24 I think. Either way it’s way bigger. It’s movie accurate being a FWD/420a and I honestly don’t hate it. They had the R34 from 2 fast 2 furious which I picked up as well so that my daughter could have one to play with.

Last picture is the comparison between the small one posted in the beginning of the thread VS the new one.

I picked up 2 more toys (or models, I don't play with them). I'm sure everyone knows of Brian's Jada. The Pajero Evo is one I'd never seen though. Crazy how I go in the store for tire shine and breakfast and spend half the time perusing through Hotwheels LOL

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back