The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Cool people, cool car's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamevolution2

Supporting Member
Apr 10, 2009
Leesville, Louisiana
What's up guy's, I just wanted to let everyone know if you have not already heard about an awesome website for car enthusiast. Go to Mechanican.com I got to meet them at tx2k and they are awesome people. They just recently give away a GT-R to a lucky member. So if you are interested in meeting new car people please go and check it out and look me up just search for my name Brandon Ramirez. They have several Mitsubishi groups to join also.

Welcome to the already MOST AWESOME DSM SITE ON THE WEB!
You will find all the help, tips and tricks out there if you browse or have any questions about a DSM, RIGHT HERE.
Enjoy our site and feel free to contribute your knowledge or ask any question about a problem you are having. The folks on here are top notch and give excellent advise, as long as you are willing to listen. :thumb:
Marty

Welcome to the already MOST AWESOME DSM SITE ON THE WEB!
You will find all the help, tips and tricks out there if you browse or have any questions about a DSM, RIGHT HERE.
Enjoy our site and feel free to contribute your knowledge or ask any question about a problem you are having. The folks on here are top notch and give excellent advise, as long as you are willing to listen. :thumb:
Marty

Thanks for the input. I have been a member on here for a while just haven't made a lot of posts. I love this website and have received a ton of knowledge from here. I'm not trying to get people to leave here to join mechanican.com I was just trying to spread the word of another car site. It is not a forum set up like this it is kinda like a Facebook but for car's of all type's. I have also recommended in the Mitsubishi group on that site that I am on to come over here and check this site out. Again thank you and keep up the great work with this site.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back