The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Cool DSM Swag

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GST with PSI

DSM Wiseman
Jul 27, 2005
San Diego, California
What kind of DSM swag do you guys collect? T-shirts, models, key chains, posters, brochures, something else? Let's see what you all got?

I just got a sweet key chain from @Gsx-Dude to add to my small collection:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That valve cover key chain is sweet, I had one of those spinning turbo key chains too but I had to cut down because my keys were getting way too clunky and heavy.

My current setup

Now here is something special for you. Check my profile pic too. These are original draft drawings I received from the creators brother, whom was my art teacher. Just tring to get the word out there on these and some response. Lmk what you think!

What kind of DSM swag do you guys collect? T-shirts, models, key chains, posters, brochures, something else? Let's see what you all got?

I just got a sweet key chain from @Gsx-Dude to add to my small collection:

I got some posters LOL the best ones!!

Heres my key chain ,
Ive used this since i bought the car i never misplace my keys hah in the last 3 years

Attachments

• 1482017405982.jpg
    1482017405982.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 44
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back