The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Contacting VR speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWR4HIM

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2010
triad, North_Carolina
Well it doesn't seem like its the right place to reply in the marketplace section for vendor reviews and I don't seem to see a way to PM them from that section so I am making this post.

Does anyone else have trouble contacting VR speed? They have a phone number but it seems totally useless. The inbox is always full and they never answer even after calling many times a day, once 3 times in a row.

I have sent an email but haven't heard back either.

Deal is I got a tracking number for my back ordered FMIC kit saying it had been shipped. Great, so I wait till the estimated deliver date, no fedex and no package. I call fedex the next day and they say the package hasn't even been given to them yet. In the tracking page the package never made any progress either. Beats me...I don't know if its Fedex or VRS. But I can't get in touch with anyone at VRS. A phone conversation should would be nice, its always harder communicating over email and usually wastes a lot of time.

Any suggestions.

Edit: Haven't received mine yet either. It looks like a nice kit so hopefully it will show up soon. My previous FMIC is not working for me.

Last edited:
yeah, mines not really a complaint either. I have a innovate wideband from them and a turbosmart MBC and both were great transactions.

I ordered the FMIC on 3/18 knowing full well it was back order and I was fine with that, then I emailed them on 4/11 because I was told when ordering that the first week of april was a ETA for being instock again. Well they said in response to te 4/11 email that they expected the kits to be instock 4/13 or 4/14. Well just like they said 4/14 I got a shipping tracking email and it said the itemed was now shipped. 4/18 was the delivery date and nothing has come and fedex claims its not them.

This isn't going to Fly

Read the Rules
You're welcome to leave ratings for our Supporting Vendors here. If you have a complaint about one of our Supporting Vendors, please tell us about it. Don't post complaints or (customer service) reviews about vendors in the forums. Product reviews are perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged. You are welcome to post all of your vendor reviews at Vendors-Reviewed.com. Vendors are not to engage in any type of arguments, personal attacks, or retaliation to an attack or harassment under any circumstances. They are to report the offending post to a moderator so that our staff can handle the situation appropriately.

I have the exact same problem with my FMIC, get a tracking number and then it has never been put into transit to recieve it. I wish I could get a reply about it

I ordered my 1g kit a while back and got it in a timely manner. The 2g kits have been backordered for some time now and my buddy bought one. We both live in Virginia (East Coast). Also after dealing with them I have to send emails and pm's. It may take a day or two to get a response but you will get a response one way or the other. I hope this helps and just to clear things up the east coast has yet to receive theirs either.

yep same thing happened to me he gave me tracking numbers that just say there waiting to recive the package. i called fed ex today and the number to contact him is usless. this is a lil upsetting to be promised something and its not true

I ordered it knowing it was on backorder. I'm more upset at the fact that I was giving a tracking number and seeing a shipping date and to check back later and not seeing a shipping date. I think it would've been better to not give me a tracking number till it was shipped out.

I was able to get ahold of Tiago via AIM finally. I'd read that the price would go back to normal when they got them back in stock, so I pre-ordered and watched the price. The price went up and still no intercooler. Finally after getting ahold of Tiago I got a tracking number, and it arrived yesterday.

I was able to get ahold of Tiago via AIM finally. I'd read that the price would go back to normal when they got them back in stock, so I pre-ordered and watched the price. The price went up and still no intercooler. Finally after getting ahold of Tiago I got a tracking number, and it arrived yesterday.

where are u located at east coast im in seattle so i know its going to take a lil bit longer...and what about the people that dont use AIM?

Yea I was going to order a fmic from them but backed out cause you could never get in touch with anyone! But he did answer my pm's in a timely matter, but wasn't enough for me. Went with punishment racing got the fmic 3 days after ordering!.

I got a tracking number for my 1g fmic too but didn't received it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back