The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Contacting ECMTuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be aware that ECMTuning has largely moved on to other projects. They still sell and support DSMLink but with the dwindling demand their hand in the game is much smaller.

The founder started out because he was racing a 1G at the track and, as a software engineer, decided to see if he could modify his car's ECU. Built the software and chipset in his garage and began tuning at the track. Some guys noticed he was using a laptop between runs to tune his car and offered to buy whatever he had so they could do the same. The rest is history.

All that to say that the company started out on DSMs and they have a heart for them, so doubt their support will ever disappear... but the time they can dedicate to it will minimize as time goes on. Gotta put food on the table and pay the bills...

They are still active and ship very quickly. I didn't purchase anything ECU related but I did just get my injectors and ethanol wiring kit from them. They shipped the same day.
It is my understanding that all of the services offered on their website are still available.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back