The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink Constantly rich condition

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nice97civic

Supporting Member
Jan 29, 2004
lancaster, Pennsylvania
I'm having some trouble with continually being rich under WOT. For example, my AFR pegged at 10.0 under wot and ~17lbs of boost with fuel sliders set to 5.1 I believe across the board. Made an adjustment and zeroed them out, and did a second gear pull, again ~17psi, this time reading much better between 10.6 and 11, minimal knock, car felt much stronger. However, I shut the car down, and next pull, same thing with AFR pegging at 10.0 (likely lower) with fuel settings the same. What is changing between just shutting the car down and firing it up again thats making the car dump fuel?

What are you using to tune with, Link I assume? If so, can you post a log of it running and doing its weird thing?

Sorry yes link v3. I checked all the typical problem areas and tightened some things up, wondering if it mightve been a boost leak. I have to run out here soon and I'll get a log then. I have a log of it playing nicely I can share.

Attachments

• 2nd gear no knock - 5.13.21.elg
    153.3 KB · Views: 13
You don't seem to have an intake air temp sensor setup.

Your car is seemingly setup for speed density so you shouldn't be making changes to maf sliders or mafcomp etc.

It is setup for SD minus the IAT, I don't have a bung welded to the tb yet. I have not touched MAF Clamp, and if MAF Comp isn't zeroed then that's an error in not getting it back to zero after moving to SD.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back