The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Congratulations 99gst racer, Just saw his car in the mag.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Injected

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 29, 2004
Houston, Texas
Primedia's new publications all contain the new tirerack advertisment with the shot of his car. They ended up using this one:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Not that I wouldn't trade my car for his on a dime but I would do without the wing or the graphics. Or is that a requirement for the shoot? :p

Hahaha, call me an ass but one of the things I saw in his pic was a shiny puddle under his car. Yup, it's gotta be a dsm!! ROFL ROFL
Anyways, props to you, you have a sexy ass car.LOL :thumb: :thumb:

i think it looks almost like a toy model the way the lights reflect off the hood.

theres only 2 things that bug me, its not the graphics or the wing, cause that flows with the theme of the car. its the gap between the hood and the body kit, and the gap between the fmic and the kit.

Thomas91169 said:
i think it looks almost like a toy model the way the lights reflect off the hood.

theres only 2 things that bug me, its not the graphics or the wing, cause that flows with the theme of the car. its the gap between the hood and the body kit, and the gap between the fmic and the kit.

I thought this thread was meant to be congratulatory...? Looks like someone is jealous...
LoL I'm just playing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Congrats though Paul! :thumb:

DSMcrazy3 said:
I thought this thread was meant to be congratulatory...? Looks like someone is jealous...
LoL I'm just playing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Congrats though Paul! :thumb:

oh trust me, i love his car. one of few that can pull off the showy look, its just that angle of the shot brings up certain issues, but none of which a few minutes in photoshop couldnt fix.

Wow. I can't believe I just now came across this thread. Thanks for the compliments guys. :thumb:

Ohh. And as for the puddle underneath the car. It's water. The car got washed minutes before the shoot and my undercarriage seems to retain alot of water. At one point, I actually slipped in the puddle and fell flat on my ass. Luckily, nobody saw it. :shhh:

The wheels are WedsSport 18" TC-005, light grey finish. :rocks:

99gst_racer said:
my undercarriage seems to retain alot of water.

If missunderstood, that could be a mighty embarassing comment. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back