The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Competition Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asd_gst

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2008
port royal, South_Carolina
does anyone have a Competition Clutch i need a new clutch and dont want to spend alot of money for a clutch that cant handle power good or doesnt have good life on it, im looking for something that will last and handle power, something to handle around 400 hp

I bought a stage 4 6puck clutch with a aluminum flywheel 2 & 1/2 years ago and No problems here (built 420a). I also have a stage 3 w/ aluminum flywheel in my 99 SI (also built) thats been in the civic for 4 years. I got Competition Clutch again since it did so well in my turbo civic, and I beat the shit out of it:D

P.S. Competition Clutch is also Located in GA Not too far from where I live so why not support my neighbor:thumb:

I bought a stage 4 6puck clutch with a aluminum flywheel 2 & 1/2 years ago and No problems here (built 420a). I also have a stage 3 w/ aluminum flywheel in my 99 SI (also built) thats been in the civic for 4 years. I got Competition Clutch again since it did so well in my turbo civic, and I beat the shit out of it:D

P.S. Competition Clutch is also Located in GA Not too far from where I live so why not support my neighbor:thumb:

yea im getting the stage 4 with fidanza flywheel, where do you live i line in sc

I've got their stage 4 clutch in my car and a Fidinza flywheel as well. I can say it holds the power I make just fine, mid 400awhp on a dyno dynamics dyno. It only has about 3k miles before I blew up my trans but so far I couldn't ask for more out of it.

sucks about the tranny, im sure ill be braking stuff in the next few months :) my car is almost all stock at the moment but by the end of next month it should really be coming alive :) im shooting for 300whp but id be happy with less as long as i got torque :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back