The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Compatibility Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoked28

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 14, 2012
Keystone Heights, Florida
Hey, guys,

I need to update my profile, but in short, I bought a 95 Talon TSI AWD and am in the process of getting it going. It has many upgrades and I am looking to purchase DSMLINK to dial the 1200 cc injectors and HX35 turbo in. I bought it with the wrong ecu with the car and am looking to purchase an EPROM but wanted some advice. I have located an ECU to buy which I believe is a 95 EPROM and am about to purchase DSMLINK. My car is a 95, with a 97 engine and harness, but has a 1G CAS. I have heard something about having to reverse the injectors and plugs for the 1G CAS to work on a 2G, but I don't know for sure about my particular circumstance. Can anyone chime in and let me know how/if this setup will work with me purchasing the 95 EPROM and DSMLINK?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back