The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Color Scheme under the hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsSsShTGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2002
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
just trying to get an idea of a color scheme to go with under the hood. hers is an old pic. currently i have a red dejon upper ic pipe, and an hks bov. all the rest is the same. please post your engine bay shots so i can get an idea of what i like. thanks,
chris

Attachments

• enginebay.jpg
    enginebay.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 482
if i had a digi cam i'd show you my engine. it's blue and white to go along with my exterior (blue car with white decals)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

oh sob your engine bay looks almost like mine.. other than i dont have the spark plug cover on and i painted the timeing cover red to match..

polished valve cover isnt on yet and the rubber pipe is now polished star piping. more blue to be added, incase you cant tell Im going for a polisher/silver and blue theme

Attachments

• blue engine.jpg
    blue engine.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 328
I dunno..but I dont think it snice when all the hoses and cables are colored..makes the engine look messy somehow.Keep the hoses and cables black and colormatch the rest.....just my O2

I have chrome caps...sparkpl.cover.......radiaotr brackets...Injen pipe w red filter....polisehd IC pipes with red couplings.....Trying to keep black as basic theme with chrome/polished and red as light ups...will have a pic in a week ....

a little different now... and with polised UICP/valvecover will look better

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 295
This is an old pic but the color scheme is still there.

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 270
dsmnightmare....what plug is that you use to plug up the intake so you can vent?

heres what i decided to go with. check it out. i may stay with the red intercooler pipes, and just polish the misc stuff like the heat shield,oil cap, intake manifold, fuel rail etc. what do u all think?

btw this is a photoshop on my car. just the intake i ordered and the valve cover.

Attachments

• myenginered.jpg
    myenginered.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 174
looks nice..now stop venting to the atmosphere..im getting jealous..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

still some wires to hide but you get the Idea

looks good man. thanks chris, althought its not much to be jealous of. i stuck my finger in my exhaust today and it was just a think black residue. i am gonna have to take a look at my plugs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back