The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Color PDA for Datalogging. You running one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awild

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 28, 2003
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I really like the color PDA's. They're just better to look at IMO. Anyways, I know some software is compatible with color pda's but just wanna know what you might be running...pda/software.

Or I could save $2000 and get a palm IIIc, or Visor Prism. Plus my passangers seat is still available. Not really wanting to go the ultra-expensive route at this point.

a good used laptop is WAY cheaper than $2000 and most likely cheaper than the PDA's you mentioned.

My laptop cost me $250 Canadian, and it is totally good enough for logging.

But the space thing can be an issue.

Originally posted by Bohrn
a good used laptop is WAY cheaper than $2000 and most likely cheaper than the PDA's you mentioned.

My laptop cost me $250 Canadian, and it is totally good enough for logging.

But the space thing can be an issue.

You can get a color PDA for under $60USD, saves space and is great for logging also

And where did you get a deal like that?

oh, up here the colur PDA's are almost as expensive as a used laptop and you can't do as much with the PDA, so we got a laptop.

Plus I like the TMO logger better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back