The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Color code for my blue talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

604CruisinCroat

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2003
Vancouver, BC_Canada
I have a 1990 Eagle Talon TSi. It is the dark blue with the silver bottom. I need to know WHAT THE COLOR CODE IS! It's so frustrating, because on the firewall it says the color code is T something....but I don't think that's right.

I did, and they gave me incorrect information. Does anybody know the color code? It's the dark navy metallic blue with the silver bottom.

604CruisinCroat said:
I have a 1990 Eagle Talon TSi. It is the dark blue with the silver bottom. I need to know WHAT THE COLOR CODE IS! It's so frustrating, because on the firewall it says the color code is T something....but I don't think that's right.

Shoot me for the useless post, but hey! i have the same color. I hear its pretty rare!

And in case you didnt see it:

Midnight Blue Metallic Clearcoat T81/PB9

Very nice color. In about 2 weeks im repainting the whole car this color, including the goofy silver sideskirts! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back