The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

College park meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We went to this yesterday. It was "disorganized chaos" at best! There was no organization whatsoever. There were a bunch of pretty well done Evo's there. 2 2G's and 0 1G's. Maybe I'll get Sandra to post some pics up.

We went to this yesterday. It was "disorganized chaos" at best! There was no organization whatsoever. There were a bunch of pretty well done Evo's there. 2 2G's and 0 1G's. Maybe I'll get Sandra to post some pics up.

Its always like that, the past years i have gone its always been disorganized. lots of nice cars just no organization.

Its always like that, the past years i have gone its always been disorganized. lots of nice cars just no organization.

+1

I took the Z, met up with some old friends. Nothing all that great but still a good time hanging out with people.

I was up there. There was barely any DSMs only Evos that were pretty nice. I had my 2g gsx up there but it was parked else where on the campus cause i was having some overheating problems.

Dam the curse i was there too and had overheating problems,not bad just bearly just got done ordering some slim fans.

I went with two others and one of the other dsm guys had overheating issues also

I was there from 11-6. There were basically no DSM's there. WHERE WAS EVERYBODY??
I parked in the lot next to the main lot.

I just looked at your pics, I saw your car leaving. The only other DSM i saw there was the orange one over in the side lot. And idk what is up with my cooling system right now. I just replaced my thermostat and my fan. It only heats up while i am sitting still though. Anyone got any ideas of what it could be?

I just looked at your pics, I saw your car leaving. The only other DSM i saw there was the orange one over in the side lot. And idk what is up with my cooling system right now. I just replaced my thermostat and my fan. It only heats up while i am sitting still though. Anyone got any ideas of what it could be?

Water pump maybe.... if it aint the thermostat, fan:hmm:. is your radiator and radiator cap good?

Vic

I only currently ran one fan since i took off my ac,should have my 12" slim fan by tuesday,will hook it up on the back side of the radiator and still keep the the stock one.Should help with cooling with two fans installed,although my temps only slightly raised when i was sitting in thr traffic.

I don't have a DSM anymore, but I was there in my Spec V. I saw Smurf2gGSX. your car looked good!

I was sad to see 0 1Gs though.

Man, I miss DSMs...

Oh yea, I talked to someone there who was wearing a DSMtuners shirt. Are you on here?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back