The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

College Football...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GAWD4U2NV

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2007
Jasper, Alabama
This past week has been pretty wild. #1 USC was beat by Unranked Oregon State. Today #4 Florida was upset by Unranked Ole Miss 31-30. That's some pretty big wins. I'm a Crimson Tide fan myself. ( ROLL TIDE! ) We need to win to add on to the very upsetting games that have happened this week, and to humble all the reporters saying GA FTW. :)

WOW... another underdog unranked team just won. Michigan just beat Wisconsin 27-25. Michigan stopped Wisconsin from gettin the 2 pt conversion and won. What is going on with College Football... LOL

ROLL TIDE

Im a gator fan ( I grew up in Ft myers) but they just flat ass choked today. At least they were not taken out behind the shed a wooped in their own back yard and treated like a red headed step child.

My father in law is a Doctor and professor at the University of Alabama. I wont root for them but on the espn boards I have heard so much from UGA fans. all I have to say Kharma is a bi***

LSU fan right here.

Anybody see the UMiami v. UNC game today? LOL great game.

I go to Penn State so I guess I'm a PSU fan as well LOL

I saw a little of the game reviews but not much of it, like a pass or two. BAMA FTW! RAMMER JAMMER YELLA HAMMER GIVE'EM HELL ALABAMA! It was an ugly win but a W is a W. Great comeback by GA. Bama played a completely different game second half. Kinda just lounged around and it nearly cost them. Final: BAMA 41 GA 30. Another college footbal upset this week!

Boomer.....................sooners..................

I go to Iowa so Hawkeye's all the way, just upsetting watching these last two games..

Did you go to the car show friday night at sycmore mall?

I live only an hour away from you and Im up in Iowa city often.

You should head to Cordova this weekend for midnight mayhem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back