The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Cold start issue after SD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipsyco

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere in, Central_America
Hey guys and girls!
Got weird issue when the car is cold and started happen right after a switched to SD and I'm pretty sure is tune related I have tried my best tuning with SD I've done lots of reading but i consider myself a newb when it comes to SD (there a lot of things I just don't know). Anyway In the log attached I don't see any abnormality AirFuel estimate is pretty close with what my wideband sees so why when I try to move the car while cold it acts like bugging the A/F goes lean and car dies! i have to keep pressing the gas to bring the A/F to "normal" so I can move the car! When warmed up I have no issues at all!
I hate to create threads when are not needed but I could find a similar issue, all idle tuning is done while fully warmed up but what about when cold?
Also and sorry to post this here can you take a quick look at my VE table how do they look?
Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• log.2014.02.24-01.elg
    97.2 KB · Views: 45
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back