The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Coilovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon2

Probationary Member
Jun 2, 2002
Dallas_Tx
Hey I want to lower my car. But i need some coilovers and i dont know where to find them or what the best kind are. I have a 94 Eagle Talon. If you could help me i would apreciate it. Thanks! Talon2
My email is [email protected]

Many people are happy with the Ground Control CO kit. I am using the DSS kit. Mike is a little bit more expensive, but I bought from him because of his experience with DSM's. The only CO's I have heard to stay away from is Skunks (my apologies to those who have them). I have just heard of some quality and fitment issues with those.

One more thing. Mike at DSS will tell you if all you want to do is lower your car, don't buy your CO's from him. He is looking to sell his kits to people who like how their car handles. In fact, the way Mike sells his kit, you are rather limited on how much you can lower it. You would need to buy shorter springs to go any lower in the rear. If you want to slam it, check with Ground Control.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back