The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Code PO202

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verify if its the wiring, or the injector itself. Swap injectors and see if it throws a code for the cylinder to which you swapped the #2 injector too. I.e. Take the #3 injector and put it in the #2 spot, and #2 in the #3 spot. If it throws a code for the #3 after that, I would get a new injector.

If you have a noid light set, it makes life easy for testing injector circuits. Also double check fuel pressure at idle.

Thanks...I'll check the injector resistance (I have a multi-meter).

what is the resistance specification for the stock injectors?

I guess I can check the voltage at the connector to validate that it's not a supply voltage issue.

I really don't want to spend money on a replacement stock injector, because I have everything ready for a full build (evo III turbo, evo II manifold, AFPR, 1200cc injectors, PR FMIC, DMS Link 3, and of course the timing belt kit), but just haven't had time to start the build yet :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back