The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cobra mustang? Anyone live in littleton with a dsm? I'm tired of this guy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gcrazy

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
Fountain, Colorado
Anyone else wanna hang out? I'm tired of going out with this deuschbag. I work with a guy that has a 98 cobra mustang and thinks it's god. I need some f'in dsm friends Damnit. Every Dsm i see with my buddy i'm like hey that'll beat you and we'll do a little comparative driving and he always winsOMG ! I'm sick of it. His mustang is NOT that fast. Yes it's faster than a GT but thats expected right? Someone PM me so we can hang out. I eat sleep and breath DSM's and all i get is ragged on cus my cars a "project car"...all the time.:mad:
Steve

I only know of one fast cobra, at least at Bandimere and he had a hard time hooking up with slicks.

I would say I'd come up and smoke him..... but I'm not going to risk a street racing ticket.

Have him come to a test and tune night at bandimere. We will have plwnty of dsm's to hand him his butt.

Steven

I hope somebody smokes your buddie with the cobra.I would love to get ahold of that car. holla at me any time when you wanna talk DSM.

The high maintenance bastard JUST traded it in on LEASE for a BMW 330i and keeps saying after my rebuild(91 tsi awd, Ross pistons on eagles, planned big16g, 20psi, supporting mods, etc.) I won't beable to keep up with his bimmer.ROFL I have a lil bit planned out for the car but it'll be a while. I can't wait to smoke that car...on the track of coarse. The funny thing is hes like yeah my cars the shit its so fast and so nice and i'm only paying 434 a month...how much down? 4k OMG WTF I could be deep into the 11's with that kinda cash. I just laugh at him. He thinks dsm's are crap cus they arent newer. I asked him if the evo we had on our carlot would take his bimmer and he's like HELL YEA that things soo fast. I just shook my head and walked away. Morons are so blissful.

Whens the next test n tune at Mile High? I wanna go cruise sometime. I havn't cruised since i lived in colorado springs on academy almost a year and a half ago. Anyone up for it?

you can come up to foco and cruise we always have people out LOL but it varies on the week...

Hey if n e one lives in the Spring im alwayz out, well mostly alwayz, but im not out with the DSM. im out with the Black 3G Eclipse i just got the DSM. the Eclipse is all black with black body kit and a hella good sound system, im rollin on 19s if n e one sees me out say what up... but i do need help fixin my dsm... so plez someone help me. i have somewhat of an idea what im doin. and a DSM is way better den n e muscle car. and the EVO uses the Same engin as the DSM well the Eclise ### they use the 4G63 ones and the DSM are
4G63 morots only mine is the Turboed motor so its a 4G63T Motor so someone please help me out with the motor.

1990GSXEclipse said:
Hey if n e one lives in the Spring im alwayz out, well mostly alwayz, but im not out with the DSM. im out with the Black 3G Eclipse i just got the DSM. the Eclipse is all black with black body kit and a hella good sound system, im rollin on 19s if n e one sees me out say what up... but i do need help fixin my dsm... so plez someone help me. i have somewhat of an idea what im doin. and a DSM is way better den n e muscle car. and the EVO uses the Same engin as the DSM well the Eclise ### they use the 4G63 ones and the DSM are
4G63 morots only mine is the Turboed motor so its a 4G63T Motor so someone please help me out with the motor.

English is the primary language on this forum. Learn it and use it.

Sorry about that. Sometimes my nands go faster then my brain. And I end up getting alot of stuff all confused and all. But I do have the Black 3G Eclipse, That im alwayz out with.

1990GSXEclipse said:
Sorry about that. Sometimes my nands go faster then my brain. And I end up getting alot of stuff all confused and all. But I do have the Black 3G Eclipse, That im alwayz out with.

Just incase you haven't read this yet - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207116

1990GSXEclipse said:

Oh and this post was VERY hard to read. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back