The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Cobalt Commercials, bwahahahaa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SL2NProgress said:
The guy in the Z28 must not have been paying attention because the best a Redline ION is going to pull in stock form is low 14's, at it's best.

Sorry about the incorrect specs, all the quad coupes run 2.2's whereas the Supercharged variant in the redline is in fact a 2.0.

-Scott
i've seen LT1's Z28s pulling mid to low 14's.. with an average driver in the z28 against a good drive in the Redline the Redline can walk him.. especially if the Redline was modded. *edit* he wasn't stock but it's still possible

crankbender said:
I like the older fronts a lot more...they should be shot for getting rid of the pop ups. :(

Yah, because everyone loves driving with air dams on the front of their car.

BOOstGhost said:
i've seen LT1's Z28s pulling mid to low 14's.. with an average driver in the z28 against a good drive in the Redline the Redline can walk him.. especially if the Redline was modded. *edit* he wasn't stock but it's still possible

The Redline is very hindered by the shitty firestones they come equipped with from the factory so low 14's is pretty much the "wall" for a stock Redline.

-Scott

Ya, I REALLY liked this commercial. I thought it was just so cute... OMG

I actually am really liking the looks of this car myself. It's nice to see chevy come out with a car to compete agaist the SRT-4 and the Redline.. Domestics Representing!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back