The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

CO: saving a 95 tsi, high hp build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quite a turn of events. I will look forward to your updates.

They will be slow, thanks for your interest. Also forgot to add im going to be running a dual stage nitrous kit with 2 bottles, i have 5 or 6 zex bottles in my garage and one in my daily s10 blazer (which surprises some people)

And then you realized you made a mistake......

Talking about the tubed front end?
I used to build cages for 4x4's so i looked at this as an easy task, the only setback is that i dont have a mandrel pipe bender anymore so ill have to get my measurements perfect then bend them up at hanksville hotrods #1 cage builder in CO

Got started on the tubed front end today, must say i was surprised at how easy it was but it was the simplest part
IMG_0547_zps54162ffc.jpg

Started playing with ideas for nitrous and all the lines
IMG_0546_zps904849a9.jpg

And just got back from picking these badboys up, and there awesome but you def cant be much bigger than me
IMG_0548_zps38b46fb6.jpg

What size braided lines do most use for fittings for the radiator?

What size braided lines do most use for fittings for the radiator?

Looking good so far and I like the seats. -16AN or -20AN seem to be popular lines for the radiator. :)

Alright good to know

Thanks ive actually been paying attention to yours also, what did you do with the north south bar? Did you reuse it, i couldnt tell in pictures
I am going to use a lightweight 1/4" piece to replace that, I'll post up some pics next weekend. I am going to do a chromoly cross member with a new roll stop as well.

Im trying to figure out if its even necessary to use if using solid motor mounts and rear roll stop, cause then i could tottally change how i have it set up, id really like to do it how ive seen most 1gs set up with the roll stop welded to the new front end, i look forward to your update

Been a while since ive updated this, blew my turbo and... this is how it sits for part out
null_zps59465a04.jpg

Haha yes that ones getting a full build, tubed, caged, Borg Warner s400, 2.4LR aluminum rods, and.... Automatic

Oh man it actually had perfect grey panels and leather seats but I just tossed them in the dumpster cause I figured no one would want them since there the generic color. Ill check and see if they are still in there tomorrow morning and grab them. I'm down to shoot the shit anytime man

if the seats are perfect Id love to take them

shoot me a txt 3-2426286

Well all the plastics were gone by the time i checked, i do still have all the seats though, the drivers side has a decent tear in it but all the others look pretty good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back