The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

CMI Winter Warm Up 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ill be out there with the galant re-learning how to launch it and get it dialed in... just dont know if ill be on E85 by then

You can always TNT at Oakland Speedway...LOL:thumb: What was your best time? 11.9?

nah im cool off the ports for a while LOL... with my old setup 12.5 tired 270k motor on a tdo5 20g on pump and meth... this setup im aiming for 11.5's

I will be there. Hopefully I will have all the necessary safety equipment by then, and have a decent tune in the car. But this event will most likely just be testing for me, so might not bring out the slicks.

ALLOUT you gonna be out on your hoosiers? What are you shooting for?

Its Mid DEC. Right now, but I'm hoping to get the car dialed in with my new setup by early Jan. If not, ill just make it to the next event. Aiming for low-mid 11's, we will see how that goes.

Shooting to unveil the new setup at this event :)

Yea looks like it... I cant wait...

I will be there. Hopefully I will have all the necessary safety equipment by then, and have a decent tune in the car. But this event will most likely just be testing for me, so might not bring out the slicks.

ALLOUT you gonna be out on your hoosiers? What are you shooting for?

Yeah i will be out there on hoosiers...ill be happy if i dip in the 11's.:thumb: but 12's is cool with me too...

Anyone needs slicks? I have 4 matched M&H 24.5 with only 6 passes and no burn outs, mounted on black Rota Slip Stream 15x7. $850 picked up locally

I'm gonna try to be there to make some more successful 14b passes. 10s or bust :cool:

Wish I was at this point, but no luck for me. Too much work on getting the motor ready to rock and roll to be out there. Hoping to get the head work done by early into the year and then get the car back up and running! Been concentrating on weight removal right now. Good luck ARFWD!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back