The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

clutch slave

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munk

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 3, 2008
vassaboro, Maine
I am leaking fluid from front the line that goes in to the the slave cinder how do you go about and fix this. should i just get some ss lines and call it a day?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Its a small leak it leaks harder when i have the clutch pushed in and i rev a lil. its been leaking a little over 6 months now. and its finally gotten time to get that issue fixed do u think i should just get some ss clutch lines there like 35 bucks on ebay. Im just realty getting tired of having a hard time shifting in to 1st i bled the system the other day and i got 5-7 realty nice shifts outta the car b4 it started getting crappy again.

Looks like its about time to replace that slave judging by the rust on those pics ;)...

New copper washers should be all you need to fix that (which is included when you buy a new slave) :sneaky:

OP
Is your clutch also stuck on the floor when you throw it to neutral from a high speed? My is doing that and I wonder if our problem is related!
Im guessing the slave cylinder and then second problem could be my master! I just finish bleeding it and I ALSO got a few good shifts out of it before the clutch starts to get stuck on the floor again! But when I come to a full stop, it pops up on its own!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back