The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Clutch release fork

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Chan

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2005
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
yes i searched!! hehe

today i had a look at the throw out bearing and clutch release fork.. there is this thing on the fork it's liek 3 metal clips or tabs whatever you want to call them but it holds the throw out bearing.. anyways one of the tabs broke.. i'm not sure how long this has been going on for.. i'm pretty sure it was already like that since i bought the car
but i've had no problems with my transmission or clutch or anything of that sort..and i've been daily driving the car for 3 years

I was wondering if it's alright to use it still but i really want to replace it but I can't find it for sale on the net or anything.. would this have to be a dealer item? or what would be even better is if i can find a new clip ^^

here is the info for your clutch setup, dont know if it will help but maybe you can see a pic of the clip you are talking about, but after 3 years of use my friend i wouldnt worry about it mush, it would of already done its worse by now

Attachments

• 98clutch.pdf
    114.2 KB · Views: 432
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back