The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Clutch Pedal Extension

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow99

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2009
chicago, Illinois
So Im about 5' 3'' and getting tired of having my seat almost all the way pulled forward to be able to reach the clutch. My seat belt is almost maxed out.

Has anyone extended the clutch pedal? Ive seen add on pedals on like medical websites, but theyre ugly and expensive. Im thinking either something I can drill and bolt onto the OEM pedal or have someone weld. I would like at least 2 inches or more extended.

I've cut the pedal off and welded a small piece of plate to essentially make the pedal arm z out and then welded the pedal back on. Worked great. Also cut the gas pedal arm and welded it back closer to the firewall.
It might not be super pretty but you should be able to make something pretty easy. Even if it's just drilling a couple holes in the pedal, putting a couple bolts through them with some small spacers and then putting a plate on the top. Could get fancy and counter sink the bolts in the top plate so they blend nicely or even weld the bolts to the back of the plate ... If you don't want to modify the pedal arm itself.

Thats what I was thinking if I didnt get it welded. Drill some bolts into the pedal, slap in some sink bolts so its flush on the extended pedal. And possibly reuse the rubber grip to cover it all up

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back