The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

clutch pedal excessively firm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2008
wahiawa, Hawaii
I'm about at wits end with my clutch... I have adjusted it everyway I can think of and can't fix it... the pedal feel gets insanely hard to push, however, if I don't let it out fully, only let it cone up about 80%, I can push it back in with ease, like it should be... I don't get it, I have the MC adjusted so you can still push the slave in, so the relief hole isn't covered, but it seems to work a lot better if I keep the hole covered by not letting the clutch pedal come up all the way... any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated... BTW, I have a spec stage 3+ and replaced the MC and slave about 6 months ago... I had this issue prior to the clutch install and new MC, just not as firm

no one has any suggestions?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back