The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Clutch pedal broke

Clutch probs sux

• Y

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • N

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

442powerstroke

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2013
sacramento, California
Funny i replaced my clutch pedal couple years ago in my first g1 dsm now my ford 350 broke just want u guys to know Mitsubishi is not the only one who made bad clutch assemblys this ford had super bad play
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• 20160712_135926.jpg
    20160712_135926.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 31
Man thats fast took me half day and for sum reason ihad to cut tab above dash to get out no one ever talks about that prob
I did that too LOL didn't feel like dealing with it just drilled a hole in it and zip tied the vent back there in its place. Most people say its a 6-9 hour job so when I got it out I was like WTF did I do. Maybe with hand tools but the impact let me take care of everything like nothing.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back