The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Clutch Master Cylinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboboy

Probationary Member
Jun 24, 2002
Shaw_AFBSC
Does anyone know a place to pick up a master cylinder for cheap? Mine is leaking like I don't know what.

Yeah, those two places are your best bet. Retail from the dealer is around $90, but you may be able to get a DSM club discount at your dealer or otherwise try partznet, but you'll have to wait a few days. The local parts stores can range in price, but you can get a lifetime warranty. Personally I went with the OEM Mitsu part. Hope this helps

Yea i rahter spend the extra $5 for peice of mind, cuz u know that part ur getting is factory approved and wont crap out on ya and if it doesnt bring it back and get a new 1. But its up to you.

piece of mind in knowing that the dealership item and the parts house item are the same thing? LOL... atleast for the 1gs that is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back