The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Clutch master cylinder leaking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukkiit

Probationary Member
Jan 31, 2011
Burnsville, Minnesota
So my clutch master cylinder is leaking in my car. Literally in my car on my driver side floor. I adjusted the rod months ago. Is it possible to adjust it to far one way, which would cause it to leak, or should I just go ahead and replace it.

You you think i should replace it, could you point me in the direction of a guide?

Open wide LOL
It's easy to exchange. Basically loosen the two bolts inside the car and then the ones that connect with it in the engine bay. I did it myself without a guide or anything. Pretty straight forward. When you get to installing the parts in the engine bay. I hope you have small hands LOL.
Here's a link
Clutch Master Cylinder

Actually it's 1 nut from the engine side and one bolt from inside the car. I think I replaced mine in about 20 minutes. The only thing is being able to squeeze your hand in the small space.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back