The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

clutch issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moronthr33

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 7, 2010
Aberdeen, Maryland
My problem is that when pushing down the clutch it goes easy till about half way then feels like it's hit the floor press harder then it will go all the way down. A little history i bought the car as a shell i've put the motor and trans together dropped that in then replaced the master and slave cylinder and i have a ss braided line from russel that goes from the end of the metal line to the slave cly. ive properly bled the whole system and properly adjusted the push rod on the master cly.

any info is appreciated
Thanks
Kenny

Did you check your throwout bearing? Maybe it needs greased up or even replaced?

I got same problem, I just pulled the engine hoping to find out. Seems that my engine has a aluminum flywheel, idk if it's related. I'll update today, because are problems are similar. Guess has a stage 2 clutch also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back