The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

clutch help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

and what is the 1.8 flywheel is it the same as the 6 bolt flywheels in the 2.0? or no. because i heard the trannies where the same

both the flywheels and clutchs are diferent. our flywheel is a 5 bolt the 2.0 is a 6 bolt :(

they do make flywheels for our cars but they are alot more exspensive than the 2.0's. :thumb:

and where might i find one of these expensive flywheels? LOL as you can see i jus went all turbo diditn bother with anything else but i want more ! :p

I thought your motor blew beacuse of turboing it ? ? ?

i guess not....

what?? where did you get that idea? first i had my originaly motor in it i blew that with a 100 shot wet nitrous kit in one day , then put another motor that had 250k miles on it.. yea while rebuilding my other motor i turboed the 250k miles motor and it smoked so dam bad i had to take the turbo out of it then i finished my original motor and put it back in along with the turbo ta da

oooo unless your talking about my headgasket .. as soon as i put the turbo on the rebuilt motor it blew the headgasket rite down the road from where i put in my motor but i fixed that next day better gasket retorqued the bolts 5 lbs past spec then were all good here :p

:dsm: brian

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back