The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Clutch fork broke

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockincivic

Probationary Member
Dec 18, 2002
pierre_part_la
anyone ever hear off any companys selling beefed up clutch fork? i recently broke mine on the gsx and i believe its due to the 2600lb clutch. i want to beef it up rather than go back stock

Does anyone know if this is a common thing for the clutch fork to break due to the 2600?

Well, those forks do snap every now and then. I am sure that it would be more likely to snap with ACT 2600, but it is so rare, that I wouldn't miss too much sleep over it...

BTW, I snapped one those forks back when I was running RPS Turbo Clutch, which they rated at 1900lbs. And I am still not conserned...

Leon
R

When i took mine out the other day to lube it up it looked pretty beefy alrdy. To me it looks like it would take alot of force to snap one of those in half. Just Grease up the ball joints and have at it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back