The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

club dsm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay my info was misleading its april 15th LOL. But im sure its open to awd fwd or rwd.. hopefully haha, what part of pa are you from?

hm ive never seen your car around. Cool so we can convoy to a meet/track/dyno day.

You ever drive down lincolnway right next to johnsons and five pines rd theirs a house usually has a black 1g parked out front... its in my shop for winter plus gearing up for bigger turbo setup but we have lot of cars parked their so it stays in a heated gurage while im drivong my truck for winter

Mine is summer daily, and who said you can put go fastparts on a daily. What kind of car u have? Pics?

90 laser rs, oh and it has some go fast parts on it LOL. I have no clue how to post them up here or i would post them

I know the feeling. We all cant have a 3 bay girage at out disposal. Whats your fb? Season gonna start soon be cool to have another local dsm guy around

I'd love to meet some fellow DSM/car enthusiasts in the Pgh area. My talon is running but not drivable atm, pretty sure my tcase is toast, putting a new tcase in it next week, hopefully get it back on the road. Although it needs a new clutch and transmission rebuild and I'm starting to contemplate just doing it all at once.

It may be more then what you paid for the car but if you plan on keeping it for a long time it will be worth it in the long run.

Well this sucks....apparently Jacks doesn't have any cores in stock...and I don't have anywhere that I can have the car apart for the 5-6 week turn around time...Only way I couldve done it was if I bought the trans first then sent mine in as a core, since that can be done in 1-3 days....Man I'm so fed up with not having anywhere I can really work on my cars, aggravating as hell.

I hear ya, i dont have a garage anymore so i work on my car at the warehouse where i work LOL. Try and rent a garage from someone

If I knew someone with the space I would...there is plenty of room at my grandmother's house but she is pretty set on not letting me do it there, which I'm not happy about, but I understand her reasoning. The other issue is even if she would, I am in a really crappy situation where I am kind of living in 3 different places, being stuck in maryland :barf: 90% of the time. It's the same crap with my 3000gt. It's really stressing/frustrating the hell out of me, even more so because there isn't anything I can do about it right now, and spring is finally here and I can't enjoy my fun cars.:toobad: Any complications or delays are really problematic with this situation, and I doubt I need to tell a DSM'er that no job fixing or modding a car is ever as easy as it should be.
For example, at this moment I am in the middle of trying to put some shiny new Rockford Fosgate 6x9s into my 3s, but the things are like 1/4-1/2" too deep, and of course no local place has spacers so I have to order them. Except I also have to go back to MD tomorrow:barf: so by the time they get here it won't matter, and I won't be able to finish that "simple" job till next time I get a chance to come out here...and that's assuming I don't run into another complication.

Im west of the city near monroville. Go to saturday night street drags this sat ill be there tearing it up in my 1g. Great place for a meet at keystone raceway park

Just found this portion of dsmtuners. I always pass your 1g on lincoln way i drive that road everyday on my way to work. My dsm is still a project having a lot of leaning out problems. I drive a 2007 white tiburon with black wheels. I saw you at sheets on 30 last summer gave you a thumbs up and i think you did a pull down the street. Good to find a bunch of guys that drive dsm's around the area. I'd love to meet up with some guys in the pittsburgh area, I'm rather new to dsm's would like to learn a lot from other people in the area.

Just found this portion of dsmtuners. I always pass your 1g on lincoln way i drive that road everyday on my way to work. My dsm is still a project having a lot of leaning out problems. I drive a 2007 white tiburon with black wheels. I saw you at sheets on 30 last summer gave you a thumbs up and i think you did a pull down the street. Good to find a bunch of guys that drive dsm's around the area. I'd love to meet up with some guys in the pittsburgh area, I'm rather new to dsm's would like to learn a lot from other people in the area.

yup that be me for sure.. LOL and i remember that day, was still on a shit tune and bein a fwd auto wasnt getting anywhere fast at the time, but that car runs 12.50s now. but she goin down for good to be born into a 1gb i have, much cleaner shell. feel free to come hang out i have a shop in mckeesport i spend alot of time at. if u need help feel free to ask.

yup that be me for sure.. LOL and i remember that day, was still on a sh** tune and bein a fwd auto wasnt getting anywhere fast at the time, but that car runs 12.50s now. but she goin down for good to be born into a 1gb i have, much cleaner shell. feel free to come hang out i have a shop in mckeesport i spend alot of time at. if u need help feel free to ask.
Awesome man, Thanks! Is it the shop listed in your information on your profile?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back