The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Closest reputable DSM engine builder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcefed86

15+ Year Contributor
May 23, 2006
wichita, Kansas
I'm in teh wichita area looking to buy a built short block. Oklahoma city is pretty close as well. Any major DSM shops around these parts?

Thanks

I'm in teh wichita area looking to buy a built short block. Oklahoma city is pretty close as well. Any major DSM shops around these parts?

Thanks

were lucky enough to be close to a buddy of mine named bryan wheat. he live in in columbia, missour. he does all the dsm's in the area, and is one of the top posters on here. Very findly guy and is really good with pricing

how do i get ahold of this bryan wheat guy? i live in fulton and go to como a couple of times a week

I'm only about 45 minutes south of Como at the lake. I would also like to know how to get ahold of this Bryan Wheat. What shop does he work out of and where is it located. I have a 1g talon n/t and am thinking about doing a lil upgrading of the engine bay!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back