The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

*** (CLOSED) NEW ITEM, 2G oem billet Anti roll bar brackets ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All boxing complete! I had 1 spare set which was made as they just had enough material left over so they sold already as i was asked by a few for a set so first person who asked got those.

Shipping shall start next week and remember tracking will be in paypal or here so keep an eye out for it

Bolts are in their useage locations so when opening keep an eye on them, i shall also do a small write up judt to log it all and bolt lengths in that post also.

Thanks all once again for your support and allowing me to bring you yet another first for the DSM world

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

10 were collected today and the rest (minus one for no phone number!!) LOL will be going out tomorrow. tracking is mostly in paypal for you all or pm here if you paid by friends and family!

Thanks everyone once again for your continued support and allowing me to support in with yet another item.

all orders now shipped!

Thanks again

Just to update this page, due to demand over tue years from the first batch I have been asked for these and never did get around to making another batch. So here i am once again!

Im going to start taking pre orders for these shortly. By the end of this week i will have the new post up with prices and will be accepting pre orders and payments.

I will also offer these along side it for those interested for the resr ARB upgrade https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/c...bar-brackets-for-evo-22mm-bar-fwd-awd.522898/

**** Note **** Prices for 2022 will be updated in the NEW posts!!!

@T2Small @Dusty Landrum these are active again if you want to get in on this round for pre orders. listing is in the freelancer section

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back