The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

*** (CLOSED) NEW ITEM, 2G oem billet Anti roll bar brackets ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

List all updated thank you for your support and interest.

For the coating. If i was to do them black anodised that be cool with everyone?? Let me know folks.

Also if i was to go ahead i would like to do it in the next few weeks, would you all be ok with this and able to pay up front for the items

Cheers Bobby

For the coating. If i was to do them black anodised that be cool with everyone??

Also if i was to go ahead i would like to do it in the next few weeks, would you all be ok with this and able to pay up front for the items

Cheers Bobby

Id prefer red to match the other stuff you have put out honestly but whatever is fine.

Can pay up front sure.

Id prefer red to match the other stuff you have put out honestly but whatever is fine.

Can pay up front sure.
if i did each color thats going to cost because they operate on each color as a minimum order cost! so i could do clear and black and that means its split so the coating cost is double or i can do black which was my original plan and then the cost is single since its 1 color and not 2 min order costs if that makes sense?

if i did each color thats going to cost because they operate on each color as a minimum order cost! so i could do clear and black and that means its split so the coating cost is double or i can do black which was my original plan and then the cost is single since its 1 color and not 2 min order costs if that makes sense?

No it makes sense, you just asked what we prefer so I voted red. Or I thought you did.

If clear is an option then I definitely vote for that one. If not black is still fine. Ultimately it's under the car so nobody sees it.

No it makes sense, you just asked what we prefer so I voted red. Or I thought you did.

If clear is an option then I definitely vote for that one. If not black is still fine. Ultimately it's under the car so nobody sees it.
I wanted to get a general idea of people color ideas as a base. If most said one color thats ok and i would do that, if these become a bigger thing i could look at other color batches but numbers have to climb for costs to be worth it for the whole process per color etc

I'm okay with black anodized and payment up front.

I'm assuming longer bolts than the ones for the OEM bracket are needed? The brackets appear thicker than the OEM ones.
Of course. I always supply new hardware on everthing i produce. Always have done and always will do so i got you covered on that

Will these be included or as an up charge to your front subframe? If not, then I’ll buy a set.
The sub has its own bracket as from the the picture in the post. So its not swapable over as i wanted to go away from the oem shape.

So you want a full set or F/R only?

I have spoken to the anodisers and got them to price up the batch and al black they are working out to $4.5 each (single) bracket for the coating to be done.

So i have updated the prices on the first page to reflect the complete cost with coating applied.

Last edited:
Sometime over the weekend chaps im going to be messaging all the details to get payments from everyone as i will close this in about 2 weeks since i can now make the min order.

All messages to everyone have been sent!

Anyone reading this also! Please include your forum name and make sure the full address is upto date WITH a phone number please for the couriers, it delays everything when chasing for numbers later on.

Thank you all

Hey guys. Those of you not currently paid up if you can let me know when that would be great. I sent everyone a PM with my details and as soon as the remainder have paid i can get these in the works and making them.

Thanks to those who paid already, much appriciated.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back