The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Clean 2G AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMjunkieNH

Proven Member
Mar 20, 2013
rochester, New_Hampshire
Whats up DSMtuners havent made a post in a while so i think its time we let the cat out of the bag. I am selling my project for the last two years and there is some serious money into my car. Not a running car by the way so basically selling the car two ways. 1. with all the parts on it or 2. As a shell with the engine, trans , interior . Engine in it has brand new timing components done by myself, felpro headgasket, timing belt, bse belt, lightweight pulleys and internals are stock 7 bolt. Transmission has ACT 2600 pressure plate and street disk. Engine had good compression after I did the timing and body and motor/trans has 90k original miles on it. not been swapped still has matching numbers. Also for sale can sell seperatly or include for the right price is the block i was building. Freshly machined at R and L's out of dover NH is my 90's 6 bolt short block. Wiseco 1400 hd .020 over 8.5:1 compression pistons with 22mm wrist pin Manley H beams. I have every receipt for the short block, arp mains, acl race bearings and bse eliminated. Basically the block alone no timing components however I do have a brand new in box gates water pump, BC titanium springs valves retainers, brand new Topline revised lifters, BNID 6 bolt arp head studs, will throw in a 6 bolt head as well and I can inlcude in the right price. So heres what the car has on it and i will forget some stuff . Car has 90,1xx and some change clean NH title never seen snow hardly seen rain. Shell is beautiful underneath is immaculate not even a spec of rust anywhere, spare tire, rockers , strut towers. Come check it out

STM t3 manifold with tial v band 38mm wastegate
Super HX40 6 blade .63 AR t3 housing brand new got it from Justin on here. Compressor housing was shaved
Car is on SD have everything to go with it
ETS full FMIC kit flanged with a 1G bov. largest kit you can buy for the 2G with IAT bung welded in already for SD
In tank 255
Custom downpipe to a Megan exhaust
Autometer 4 point roll bar
Aem wideband megan oil pressure gauge with custom bezel brand new gauges
DSMlink v3

heres the scoop I baught RTM racings holset oil drain -12 an push fittings and was damaged when i got it . pretty much called it quits after that. SO the car right now needs the oil drain for the holset, fuel injectors and the radiator put back in. Car the way it sits right now I am asking $4000 and without the goodies but you still get the engine trans shell I am asking $2000. Built engine I am asking $1800 $2000 with a stock 6 bolt head and all the goodies, lifters springs and retainers and arp head studs. Receipts for the motor total up to $1550 not with ANY parts. Brand new still in bubble wrap never been dropped in a car yet. phone number is ganna be 603-767-8447 names danny if you want pictures or anything let me know. Please dont text me if your not interested I need this gone ASAP.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back