The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Classic car license plates?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here isln Wisconsin its 25 years. Must have another car registered in your name to be legal to apply for hobbies or collector. Most of this state dont have emissions, or inspection.
I believe there are no limits on miles but I think u cant drive the vehicle in January.

I’m in Arizona. All I had to do was get collector car insurance through Hagerty. I went to a third party DMV with my proof of collector car insurance and I was done. No more emissions testing for me. Hagerty did require I have other vehicles for daily driving and that the car be rare. Not sure how they figure the rarity. They also gave me zero deductible and insured it for $17k for half the price.

Here too. Although I don't think there are enough DSM's around to have much of a show. But we can try anyway!
2 things:
1. TN doesnt do emissions tests, that ended in like 2017 or 2018 for a majority of the state then 2022 for all the counties.

2. Would you want to start a meet in alabama? Apparently at a local meet in Huntsville there are still some DSM guys that show up, I could maybe talk to them and bring them to one.

Ive got my Classic Auto plates here in Texas. No special treatment needed, it only applies to "Antique" plates. Same cost as regular registration, no restrictions.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back