The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Chuck Norris

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beating4g63s said:
honestly what is the deal with chuck norris and I hope this what ever you want to call it with him ends very soon, he's not even a good actor, didn't he get beat by bruce lee so what does that make bruce lee.

Haha..that's exactly the point. It's Chuck Norris..he's equivalent to Steven Segal in my book. All the movies & shows he's been on have been so corny..I believe it all started with Conan's Walker Texas Ranger lever, though.

Even though I know nothing about karate, even saying he's 'one of the best', I'm sure is an overstatement.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick walll in a game of tennis.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity, twice.

Ok im laughing pretty hard at some of the remarks here, but seriously whats the big deal? He is a great fighter, so he can't act and has tried? big deal I would make an ass of my non-acting self too for what he probly got paid.

Aside from that he did train with Bruce Lee, and if im not mistaken Bruce Lee would only train a hand full of people in the world. So im pretty sure he's up there amoung the best fighters. And he does alot more than just karate btw.

i'd like to add im not a fan, just dont see why everyone is bashing on a guy that has done nothing IMO to deserve it.

OMG there's some good one's I've never heard in here. LOL

When Chuck Norris is in a pool, all the water hangs out on the otherside of the pool.

theres never been a post I wanted closed more then this one, chuck norris yeah great fighter and a not so good actor, but I think right now as of this moment I could beat chuck in a fight just off the hatred for this online I heart chuck norris stuff on the web now it's everywhere on-line, I don't even wanna see what would happen if he made another movie...

beating4g63s said:
honestly what is the deal with chuck norris and I hope this what ever you want to call it with him ends very soon, he's not even a good actor, didn't he get beat by bruce lee so what does that make bruce lee.

He started World Combat League recently, it has nothing to do with his acting.

majik2k5 said:
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

That one got me laughing.

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris

rofl.... how did this all start, i just started hearing about it all of the sudden, then it just blew....

i bet he woke up one morning and had the WTF look in his face, and then got paid......

beating4g63s said:

dam dude its just supposed to be funny. its funny cause hes really not all that, but the movies/shows he was in makes him out to be that way. jeez, get a sense of humor.

beating4g63s said:

Thomas91169 said:
jeez, get a sense of humor.

no $hit....someone not get laid!?:p

-az-

If Superman and the Flash were to race to the edge of the universe, who would win?

Chuck Norris.

Everybody knows Chuck Norris is the greatest, he could kill a man with his finger.

The only reason their is no world peace is because Chuck Norris is mad at something.

wow if this isn't the most information that is a repost from every other website, it's just garbage to me, thats my opinion, it doesn't matter if I have a sense of humor or not I speak my peace, yeah I laugh at some of the new ones that people post, like that superman one havn't heard of that yet.

Hehehe.

Chuck Norris.

I Lolled. Seriously LOLled.

LOLLOERZZZ OMGG

:)

Chuck Norris for President, 2008.

Vote for him, or get kicked in the face, hard!

DSMBen said:
Chuck Norris for President, 2008.

Vote for him, or get kicked in the face, hard!

I'd rather be neutered then vote for chuck for president.

Yeah I dont' understand how this whole chuck norris thing started but it is funny as hell. He's made some of the crappiest movies I have ever seen. But just to add in the fun:

When chuck norris goes to sleep at night he leaves on a night light, not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of chuck norris.

Chuck Norris jerks off white sand paper.

Chuck Norris wears a snake as a condom.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back