The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Christmas Presents

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
Feel free to hijack the thread and talk about what you want after my question has been answered.

Okay, so I'm torn on two things.

Getting a part of the sound system for my car (like 1/2 of it, $300) or a part of, or a whole used, DJ setup.

Which one, hm?

Well first things first young man...Have you been naughty or nice??? OK that was just stupid..

Well to me it seems like you're going for more of a show car type theme, so I would say you'd be achieving that more by getting the system :thumb:

I'm debating between a nice air compressor and air tools, or a little MIG welder. I'm leaning more towards the compressor, it'd be more useful for the family as a whole, and I don't have too much that I would really need to weld.

I'm still not sure if those are really what I want though.

Actually, I'm hoping to have this car sold by christmas, so when I say "my car", I mean whatever I have. I don't really want the show car thing anymore.

Well if your selling your car don't buy shit for it unless its going to maintain it. Go with the DJ setup, and whenever you get another ride, then you'll have more options depending on what you drive next. Could be a custom enclosure etc.

BigRand said:
Well if your selling your car don't buy shit for it unless its going to maintain it. Go with the DJ setup, and whenever you get another ride, then you'll have more options depending on what you drive next. Could be a custom enclosure etc.

audiousECLIPSE said:
Actually, I'm hoping to have this car sold by christmas, so when I say "my car", I mean whatever I have. I don't really want the show car thing anymore.

It will be in whatever car I have, not the one I have now.

Since none of us know which is closer to you, and this is an automotive forum.. you're probably going to hear a lot or "get the system"

I dunno.. I'd go with which one bugs you the most that it isn't better, and which one do you use more?

HyJack time...

personally... I want a Snell 2000 rated helmet, and money so i can pay for my motor... thats about it.

drivemusicnow said:
HyJack time...

personally... I want a Snell 2000 rated helmet, and money so i can pay for my motor... thats about it.

Hijacked again......I think I just want some stuido equipment, so I can produce some new tracks for some of my friends. , and cams/cam gears with supporting springs lifters and retainers would be really nice, but they can wait. I really need to put on my new rear bumper and side skirts, but I'm debating on weather to just paint those, or see if I can get the cash to do the whole car in the paint job that I wanted. Either Daytona Blue, or White with blue pearl or flake in it.

leet said:
I want a pony.

you just want to ride it!

I want an FMIC. And a TON of suspension stuff. And a bigger turbo. And drag radials. And a new digital camera that has at least 15 seconds of video time so I can film some super hott, fast, hard... drag passes.

BigRand said:
Hijacked again......I think I just want some stuido equipment, so I can produce some new tracks for some of my friends. , and cams/cam gears with supporting springs lifters and retainers would be really nice, but they can wait. I really need to put on my new rear bumper and side skirts, but I'm debating on weather to just paint those, or see if I can get the cash to do the whole car in the paint job that I wanted. Either Daytona Blue, or White with blue pearl or flake in it.

:D I guess I could ask for a better mic to record guitar tracks with.

Attachments

• sonar3pro.jpg
    sonar3pro.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 149
Heh.. oops.

Perhaps I should have minimized.

im not on ## buddy list :cry: and why do u have a section that says ME ROFL

i have a section that says "me" as well.

i like to keep track of what jackasses sign on my other names if that ever happens.

lord knows he should have a "josho" section, consdering i consume half of the names on his buddy list

Jay123 said:
im not on ## buddy list :cry: and why do u have a section that says ME ROFL

Uptime. You're on it. I just have the tuners section minimized.

ahhh its almost that time of year again.

I'm torn between two things. Either buying myself an Xbox 360 or getting my 6 bolt block finally machined and the following items: 20g, tubular manifold, boost controller.

Tough choice.

id say wait on the 360. rumor has it prices are gonna go down mid next year

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back