The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Chop a 2GB bumper instead of the blitz kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99gst_racer

Apr 5, 2003
Coloma, Michigan
I'm partially interested in ditching the blitz front bumper cover. I'd love to see my car with the OEM front bumper now. And even possibly with an RMDSM lip.

Show me what you got. Thanks in advance!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ya i know. i tried to color a white bumper red and shade and match paint.....didnt work as planned:notgood: any other chops 99gst_?? want one without the lip?

i like the blitz nose better, it just doesn't look right with a stock bumper. unless you put some silver screen or a silver duct in instead of black.

somethin like this??... silver mesh with the fog ligts removed....

Attachments

• 99gst-rs lip_edited-2.jpg
    99gst-rs lip_edited-2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 445
just doing this for easy comparison

I like the 2g with the lip kit bu i've never really been a huge fan or body kits.

Don't forget the one-week-later-oh-shit-Botts-dot reality.

I don't quite get this... unless you mean it's likely to crack or break as soon as you hit something (looks like you photoshopped a hole in the lip). I used to have that lip, and I have a couple brackets I made to keep the bottom of the bumper firmly supported... so as soon as I went over too steep of a transition the lip literally broke in half. Kinda miss it, but the ground clearance issues were extremely annoying so it's all good.

I don't quite get this... unless you mean it's likely to crack or break as soon as you hit something (looks like you photoshopped a hole in the lip). I used to have that lip, and I have a couple brackets I made to keep the bottom of the bumper firmly supported... so as soon as I went over too steep of a transition the lip literally broke in half. Kinda miss it, but the ground clearance issues were extremely annoying so it's all good.

Um.... but you don't get it? :confused:

The lips look great. Until they... ah.... break. You know. Like yours did.

Get it?

ya ...looks hot but not good when your paying $150 ( what ever it costs) to look good for a week untill it beaks... it looks good tho.. hey 99gst-racer. what ou gona do? stay with the blitz or go 2g??

Paul, i think if you want to make it look better you should go 2gb front bumper, with a special painting like redturboeclipse or whatever he is username is. If you want it to look real nice change the graphics to something less "bam"

Um.... but you don't get it? :confused:

The lips look great. Until they... ah.... break. You know. Like yours did.

Get it?

I didn't get the "Botts-dot" part. I assumed you meant it will break. And yeah mine lasted less than a month even with very careful driving.

Here's a version of your stripes running all the way up

And here's one with the lip

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back