The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Chicago/ West Suburbs/ Boilngbrook

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Des Plaines, here. I usually don't see other dsm's unless I'm at the track (GLD), or over at Boostin Performance. LOL!

Sounds like an idea. Maybe we could setup a meet at Hooters in Downers Grove on June 6th? Join "Chicagoland 4G63" on facebook to join the event. It's probably going to be a small group for the first event tbh.

Sounds like an idea. Maybe we could setup a meet at Hooters in Downers Grove on June 6th? Join "Chicagoland 4G63" on facebook to join the event. It's probably going to be a small group for the first event tbh.
I'm interested. Only thing is, I'm not on facebook so I wouldn't know about it unless you keep updating us :D

I'm interested. Only thing is, I'm not on facebook so I wouldn't know about it unless you keep updating us :D

Lol it's 2014, we need to get you caught up!

I'll keep this thread updated then. If you would like i'll send you a text to remind you the night of if you pm me your number. I just changed the meetup location to Countryside, I passed by what appears to be a new Hooters right on LaGrange rd near the Joliet/LaGrange rd intersection.

The address of the location is:
5925 S Lagrange Rd
Countryside, IL

Meet is at 7:30p on June 6th.

Lol it's 2014, we need to get you caught up!

I'll keep this thread updated then. If you would like i'll send you a text to remind you the night of if you pm me your number. I just changed the meetup location to Countryside, I passed by what appears to be a new Hooters right on LaGrange rd near the Joliet/LaGrange rd intersection.

The address of the location is:
5925 S Lagrange Rd
Countryside, IL

Meet is at 7:30p on June 6th.
:D pm sent. Damn am I the only 23 year old that's never had fb LOL

I'm in Naperville and just had my 95 talon tsi rebuilt. I was previously an STi guy so DSM is new to me. Would love to meet people please text me at 7792059939 so we can link up!

Michael

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back