The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Chicago DSM-MMC Meet April 17th

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotten

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2008
DSM Town, Illinois
Start Time: Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 7:00pm

Well first off I want to apologize for what happened with the last meet. I was unaware that the Starbucks we were supposed to start at was closed for remodeling and if we would have been at the street for more than 5min we would have been booted before everyone arrived. Also it was calling for rain so I figured I would cancel it and move it back a couple weeks.

With that being said, we're gunna try this again LOL. This time we are going to be starting at Frankly Yours on Irving Park Rd in Schaumburg (because I know they're not going to be closing up any time soon) and going to the Portillos on Roosevelt and Des Plains in Forest Park, there's a massive lot at the Portillos, the cops are pretty chill, and the whole lot is well lit.

Frankly Yours - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...n&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=I_-5S8ugKYrqNfzzsbwI

If its raining, don't show up LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back