The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

check your pride in at the door guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haha the other day i was jamming to a old mariah carey song :)

Marko Polo - Money Go! and some japanese songs (ones i hear from watching anime), turn it up dont care what people think....yea some people look at me and be like WTF is he listening to.

I was looking for a new radio station tonight, I stopped at a station that was playing Garth Brooks, and listened all the way home. Time spent in the car = 40 mins. OMG

I ended the trip on a Billy Ray Cyrus song. Don't tell my heart... My achey-breaky heart... :shhh:

i dont know guys, i like that new kelly clarkson song, since youve been gone.

I like that "castles in the sky" song I heard on the radio tonight and before, she sounds like she is hot. I saw a commercial for "fired up2"(dance cd) and thought about buying it. The last place I would be would be a club but I am fond of dance and trance music and other electronic music. :confused:

Raffi - Bananna phone.

I watched that damn flash on ebuams world and it got stuck in my head. So.. I deicded to download it so Id get sick of it and it would stop haunting me.

Hasnt worked yet.. and its been a month :mad:

Stupid Raffi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back