The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

check your pride in at the door guys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanescense, britney(toxic has somewhat decent bass), shakira, christina milian, jessica simpson, and jo-jo(she is a decent singer for only being 14-15 years old...

Avril Lavigne - Dont Tell Me OMG
Thats the only song then I can put deftones back on and put the windows down :thumb:

Just thought I would bring this back and share. :D

Evanescense (sp?)
Ashlee Simpson
The Cure <--greatness

Anyone ever listen to Stevie B?

Thats about it. :cool:

ehh i put on this single Lindsay Lohan has ocassionally, but only cause im like obsessed with her LOL

edit: this is recent btw... a couple pages ago i said i didnt listen to anything poppy like u weirdos... ur still weird btw... ENYA?? WTF :laugh: :thumb:

^-----agreed lindsay lohan is wicked hot OMG :D

jojo is fawkin hot i dotn care if shes only like 14---wait on that girl when shes 18 shes gonna be even more bangin :thumb: ....i'll admit i listen to usher, britney spears, and the occasional jessica simpson ;)

Wow....

ONLY song that I turn down would be usher - confessions...

Otherwise no radio and no girlie ass, sex sells, the studio made my voice sound good crap.
14-16yr old girls singing about their relationships going to shit, WTF do they know? Their parents just let them out of the house, they just GREW those boobs they are showin off. Christ.

Give me Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Depeche Mode, Old Metallica... ANYTHING besides what is played on the radio or MTV for that matter.

well said :thumb:

man i burned this OLD SCHOOL CD a while back. well we were out drinking one night and i found the CD in car and poped it in with other people in the car , they looked at me like i was from outer space. The people that were in the car are mostly into rap. It was beatles, van moorison, bob dylan, mamas and the papas, elton jon, and many more oldies but goodies. LOL :thumb:

i too have heard of the talking heads, likes. and some other wierd stuff like peter gabrial, jethro tull, u2, sting, police, steve miler band, eagles, zz top and even some of the the school ladys of rock like, heart (some), pat benatar even some fleetwood mac. OMG
you want to make something out of it? :mad:
:laugh:

I will occaisionally indulge and listen to some of the stuff that has been listed, but I leave the windows down and crank it up, no need to be ashamed.

I have to say, primarily 80s ballads are my weak spot, for the most part MTV and top 40 stations can lick my balls.

am i the only one who sees this zombie? :p jk, i'm in a sarcastic mood :)

Evanescense
Yellowcard
Finch
That song by Pearl Jam where the guy gets in a car crash and his girl dies... I think it's called "last kiss" or something like that.

Jackyll said:
Evanescense
Yellowcard
Finch
That song by Pearl Jam where the guy gets in a car crash and his girl dies... I think it's called "last kiss" or something like that.

damn kids, that song is not by pearl jam, its by The Cavaliers....now i will have to admit I think Pearl Jam did it better, but they didnt write it...just thought id clear that up ;)

I download the instrumental version of toxic then blast it while i sing the words to it.

I don't really listen to any lame music like that, but what the #### is this ghey shit? It's ### G-A-Y, good christ that's driving me nuts.

67goatpimp said:
I don't really listen to any lame music like that, but what the #### is this ghey shit? It's ### G-A-Y, good christ that's driving me nuts.

very good trick daddy..

i must declare ive been rocking out to ashley simpson even though all know what happened on SNL. ive also been jammin out to michelle branch, martina mcbride and lately me and some friends have been playing the ghostbusters theme song, TECHNO REMIX BITCHES OMG

I don't know if this counts as girly, but I've been listening to Perfect by Simple Plan a lot.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back